Receptionist & Customer Service - (327)
About Zahrawi Group
Zahrawi Group is a leading company in the GCC Healthcare Industry with its presence in UAE, KSA, Qatar, Bahrain, & Oman markets. The company supplies and distributes high-quality products and services to Hospitals, Clinics, Laboratories, & Analytical Industries.
job BriefThe Receptionist & customer service is accountable for handling all phone calls and maintaining the reception area.
Policies & Procedures:
- Adhere to all Zahrawi Policies & Procedures as applicable.
- Managing the reception area; welcoming visitors and directing them to the right place.
- Attending all incoming telephone calls, determining the purpose, forwarding the call to concerned personnel and sending emails if needed regarding the call
- Handling the reception email address, and direct and prioritize tasks received accordingly.
- Maintaining international phone log, Zahrawi extensions, fingerprint access, staff files, contract & agreement files, and updating them frequently.
- Insuring measuring temperature and checking Al Hosn application for staff as per office policies and government guidelines and regulations.
- Maintaining meeting rooms schedule and arranging the bookings as per importance and capacity of rooms.
- During the absence of the office assistant, responsible of the documents and non-documents sent with the drivers to Dubai Office and Warehouse and following up with Dubai Admin Team to ensure receiving them, responsible of handling DHL Courier.
- Arranging the Group VP’s MS teams calls and following up with the attendants.
- Maintaining the Group VP’s business cards file and updating it when requested.
- Third party suppliers’ management including their access & scoop of work completion.
- Emailing scanned copies of the cheques and receipt vouchers to finance department.
- Hotel Credit Applications, forms and documents that require Zahrawi information filling and signing from the respective approvers
- Addressing technical issues to IT department and Supporting IT to ensure all connections are running well in the office
- Keeping scanned record of all-important contracts and agreements sent from or received at Abu Dhabi office.
- Office inspection multiple times a day focus on clean, organized, maintain functionality, reporting to contracted teams for rectification
- Assisting and supervising in the filing and distribution of documents to ensure it is done by the office assistant properly.
- Attending all the Events Planning Virtual Meetings and ensuring bringing up creative ideas, following up with the plan and arranging the events in AUH office
- Coordinating with sales coordinator for tenders.
- Supporting and assisting sales and service divisions with scanning, printing, finding LPOs, contracts and agreements, arranging the staff files of personal documents, arranging staff meetings.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Additional details:
- Candidate should be willing to move to Company Visa (when applicable)
- Candidate should be based in the UAE
- Experience: 1 - 2 years of experience
- Job Specific Skills: Reception, Admin