Team Leader (Surgical Equipment) - (326)
About Zahrawi Group
Zahrawi Group is a leading company in the GCC Healthcare Industry with its presence in UAE, KSA, Qatar, Bahrain, & Oman markets. The company supplies and distributes high-quality products and services to Hospitals, Clinics, Laboratories, & Analytical Industries.
job BriefThe incumbent is accountable to promote products and services to customers, discover and pursue new sales prospects, negotiate contracts, and maintain customer satisfaction with the aim of maximizing profits.
Policies & Procedures:
▪ Adhere to all Zahrawi Policies & Procedures as applicable.
▪ Ensuring that each individual in the team and the Unit as a whole meets the target assigned to them for profitable sales growth.
▪ Collecting weekly reports from team about their target, market sales, and new products in the market.
▪ Delegating short-term targets for the team members.
▪ Motivating the team members and making sure that they achieve their targets.
▪ Sending bi- weekly reports to the Division Manager about individual and team performances.
▪ Preparing and managing the yearly budget and marketing expenses in coordination with the Division Manager.
▪ Forecasting Monthly and Quarterly figures in relation to the yearly budget.
▪ Approving the leave applications, Perdiem and reimbursements for the team.
▪ Ensuring all members of the team adhere to Zahrawi’s standards
▪ Conduct market research to identify new potential customers.
▪ Analyze market trends to identify new products in the market and understand their advantages and disadvantages.
Identify product improvements and new products to evaluate their position in the industry.
▪ Plan and assist with new product releases and events.
▪ Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, benchmarking state-of-the-art practices, and participating in professional societies.
▪ Establish contact with new customers to inform them of our products and brands, understanding their need and customizing the offer.
▪ Provide potential customers with support, information, and guidance by performing product demonstrations to them and gathering their feedback.
▪ Follow up with the new customers after the demo session to negotiate contracts and packages.
▪ Ensure all details of the contract are compliant with our rules & regulations.
▪ Coordinate with the Marketing Department for any new materials that need to be done.
- Maintaining relationships with existing customers by providing them with support, information, and guidance.
- Recommending new products to existing customers as per their need and providing them with support, information, and guidance to ensure a great relationship with them.
- Providing existing customers with support, information, and guidance by performing product demonstrations to them and gathering their feedback.
- Assisting the customers in answering all product-related questions in a professional and timely manner.
- Recommend new service improvements to further build on the relationship.
- Advise helpful new product recommendations and suggestions to customers to increase revenue.
- Negotiate contracts and packages with existing customers.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing Zahrawi standards.
- Contribute to the team effort by achieving the annual target set by the management and assisting the team when needed.
▪ Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and maintaining accurate records of all products sold.
▪ Place orders with the concerned purchase coordinator.
▪ Coordinate with the Finance Department to ensure proper invoicing of the products and following up with them with regards to the collection/payment.
▪ Follow up with the Procurement & Logistics team with regards to sending them the products and ensuring that it reaches them on time.
▪ Coordinate with the warehouse for timely deliveries.
- Conducting training session to customers.
- Assisting the customers with the equipment that is being used.
- Running validation tests with the customers to ensure that they fully understand how to use the equipment.
- Solving any issues that they might be facing while using the equipment.
- Education: Bachelors Degree
- Additional Details: Candidates are preferred to be based in Qatar and must be willing to move to company visa and must provide NOC.
- Experience: 5+ years of experience
- Job Specific Skills: Experience within the surgical line is required - Qatar market experience is required - Good presentation skills - Good communication