Medical Liaison - (323)
About Zahrawi Group
Zahrawi Group is a leading company in the GCC Healthcare Industry with its presence in UAE, KSA, Qatar, Bahrain, & Oman markets. The company supplies and distributes high-quality products and services to Hospitals, Clinics, Laboratories, & Analytical Industries.
job BriefThe incumbent is responsible for driving the demand for all products assigned by reinforcing the product brand.
They are also responsible for presenting Zahrawi’s products in the Hematology & Molecular Units and optimizing the business opportunities in targeted clinicians’ offices, key clinics and hospital accounts that specialize in the area of specified.
Policies & Procedures:
- Adhere to all Zahrawi Policies & Procedures as applicable.
- Establish professional working relationships with Health Care Providers (GE, MLP, IM, Nurse), decision-makers, support staff, and influencers within assigned customers to support using the company's products - through developing and applying clinical and business expertise and effective selling skills.
- Establish strong network with clinicians, HODs (e.g. ICU, ED, OB/GYN, Oncology) and develop advocates of key opinion leaders & influencers in healthcare institutions.
- Develop and deliver a targeted sales message based on accurate clinical information, utilizing approved marketing materials and medical reprints to support the patients and discuss therapeutic strategies to inform and influence decision makers.
- Develop and implement medical education opportunities and sponsor programs to expand the knowledge of healthcare professionals. Frequently educate self on the latest information about disease states, treatments, and the changing business environment.
- Maintain education and training activities for Laboratory, clinicians, infection control team, nurses, pharmacists and other supporting clinical staff about the clinical impact of Lab products/tests & results.
- Demonstrate business and strategic planning skills to identify unique selling opportunities and adaptability to changing market conditions.
- Spread awareness regarding our test values and advantages over other tests/methodologies to ensure the consistency of clinicians in ordering our tests/ using our products and not shifting or deviating into other testing methodologies.
- Working with KOLs and Policymakers to implement our products and testing methodologies in screening programs and public health policies.
- Visit Clinicians and healthcare professionals from different specialties in governmental and private sectors to promote Al Zahrawi Product Portfolio from a clinical point of view.
- Work on acquiring/finding new valuable leads that must have the potential to implement our instruments/ tests, independent from the sales approach after finding this lead.
- Working with the sales team toward increasing the sales opportunities and expanding the existing and new business.
- Coordinating with the Marketing Department for any new materials that need to be done.
- Executes marketing strategies at the local level, leveraging resources appropriately and working successfully with company team members and counterparts to share ideas and information to enhance business results.
- Support the Lab team during product launches, tradeshows and conferences.
- Weekly Reporting to Line Manager.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Medical Laboratory or Pharmaceutical Science/ Clinical Pharmacy.
- Experience: 2+ years of experience as applicable in healthcare market.
- Job Specific Skills: Sound technical knowledge about the human anatomy, medical field - require a good Lab/Clinical/Research knowledge, Knowledge in Microbiology, Molecular Biology & Infectious Diseases (oncology knowledge is a plus) - Excellent Interpersonal skills & English Language – Good presentation skills & negotiation skills- Good MS Office Skills
- Additional Details: Candidate should be based in UAE & willing to transfer to company visa.