Procurement Executive - (315)
About Zahrawi Group
Zahrawi Group is a leading company in the GCC Healthcare Industry with its presence in UAE, KSA, Qatar, Bahrain, & Oman markets. The company supplies and distributes high-quality products and services to Hospitals, Clinics, Laboratories, & Analytical Industries.
job BriefThe incumbent compiles information and records to draw up purchase orders for procurement of materials from suppliers. They also work with vendors to ensure availability, supply, cost and other related activities are maximized to achieve Zahrawi’s goals.
Policies & Procedures:
- Adhere to all Zahrawi Policies & Procedures as applicable.
- Ability to assess stock levels and inventory re-ordering points.
- Follow up for approvals in the system and communicate with relative stakeholders till fully approved.
- Update the price list based on new buying prices in coordination with the concerned departments to ensure accuracy.
- Prepare various purchasing activity reports for demand planning and identifying progress/status reports on issued PO’s.
- Coordinate all pre purchase order activities from the time the PR is needed until PO Issuance.
- Organize purchase orders, requisitions, and related documentation.
- Purchase coordinator is responsible for following up with the supplier for proforma invoices related to advance payments and sharing them with the finance department.
- Follow up till payment is executed.
- Obtain and follow up with the Regulatory Affairs team for all necessary regulatory permits and arrange inbound shipments to facilitate timely material movements.
- Maintain proper follow-up sheets to track purchase order status.
- Follow up on order confirmation and shipping details,
- Determine work procedures, prepare work schedules, and expedite workflow.
- Coordinate all logistics activities to enhance operations.
- Understand and apply knowledge of shipping regulations, customs and duties requirements, and other related concepts to ensure the work is done efficiently.
- Identify problems, analyze alternatives, and develop valuable recommendations to reduce bottlenecks.
- Effective business correspondence and communication.
- Check and ensure the accuracy of the data in order confirmation and supplier invoices.
- Maintain proper reports for traceability of all purchase orders.
- Track the cost and efficiency of the movement and storage of products.
- Oversee incoming and outgoing shipping activities to ensure accuracy, completeness, and shipment conditions.
- Prepare and review vendors order confirmations for accuracy & ensuring PO conditions are met.
- Respond to the vendors about purchase order changes, cancellations, and delays.
- Coordinate all post-purchase order activities until final receipt in the warehouse.
- Investigate discrepancies and other customer satisfaction issues with vendors to assist the sales team in finding solutions.
- Follow up on the progress of POs with applicable vendors to obtain confirmation of deliveries.
- Arrange the export of defective items (with the help of the Sales team) and the import of the items once fixed by the vendor.
- Manage all payments related to logistics with external stakeholders.
- Establish and maintain relations with ocean carriers, customs brokers, Airlines, Transporters &, etc., to ensure the ease of future deliveries.
- Negotiate with service providers and suppliers for better credit limits, discounts, and payment terms.
- Coordinate all payments related to logistics with external stakeholders and make sure that the payment has been received.
- Direct all post-purchase order activities until final receipt in the warehouse.
- Follow up with the clearance agent at the port and arrange the delivery of goods to the warehouse.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience: Fresh Graduates / 1-2 years of experience as applicable.
- Job Specific Skills: Communication skills - Good MS Office Skills(Excel)- Time management skills- Problem Solving Skills.
- Additional Details : Candidate should be Saudi National and should be based in Riyadh.