Accountant - (309)
About Zahrawi Group
Zahrawi Group is a leading company in the GCC Healthcare Industry with its presence in UAE, KSA, Qatar, Bahrain, & Oman markets. The company supplies and distributes high-quality products and services to Hospitals, Clinics, Laboratories, & Analytical Industries.
job BriefThe incumbent is accountable for ensuring that all payments are made as per the agreement with supplier and non-supplier vendors. They are also responsible for reviewing invoices and statements to ensure that the information appearing on them is accurate.
Policies & Procedures:
- Adhere to all Zahrawi Policies & Procedures as applicable.
- Open supplier accounts in Zahrawi’s ERP system as per the opening request form, including the necessary documents from the supplier (supplier contract, trade license, etc.).
- Responsible to keep separate filing for all supporting document of supplier account.
- Post supplier bill on Zahrawi’s ERP system as per the Purchase Order (PO) & the Good Received Note (GRN) posting.
- Post Journal Vouchers for non-inventory invoices such as freight, service charge, etc.
- Post Journal Vouchers for Debit/Credit note and supplier advance.
- Post Journal Vouchers required for matching supplier invoices used in clearing and posting allocation of supplier payments
- Ensure that all supporting documents are attached with each and every Journal Voucher & billing for filing.
- Assist in the monthly & annual closing of Zahrawi’s books.
Process & Verification:
- Receive and verify the Good Received Note (GRN) with all supporting documents from supplier invoice & PO.
- Ensure that the payments are made as per the agreement with all supplier and non-supplier vendors.
- Prepare debit/credit note to be sent to the supplier.
- Coordinate and prepare all letters & issue emails to supplier for any type of dispute matter along with the Chief Accountant.
- Submit payment requests to the Treasury Accountant with supporting documents (Zahrawi’s & supplier’s statement with proper breakdown of payments) to ensure that the payment is processed correctly.
- Reconcile all supplier, advances and other payables.
- Verify purchase orders, prices, terms of payment and other charges.
- Keep track of all advance payments and expenditures, including purchase orders, invoices, statements, etc.
- Review all pending AP suspended accounts such as miscellaneous suspense and clearing accounts.
- Disperse petty cash and verifying documentation.
- Disperse expense report and paying cheques.
- Support in the bank payable transactions.
Reporting & Analysis:
- Complete the month end posting before the closing calendar date.
- Prepare monthly Advance supplier schedule.
- Prepare monthly future payment report.
- Assist with all requirements requested by the Auditing team.
Note: Zahrawi employees must step into other work assigned to them as business needs arise and are not limited to the above.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Experience: Fresh Graduates / 1-2 years of relevant accounting experience
- Job Specific Skills: Familiarity with data analysis and reporting - Good communication & English language - Time management skills - Excellent computer skills in Ms. Office (Excel) - Strong attention to details & good analytical skills.
- Additional Details: Candidate should be Saudi National and based in Riyadh, KSA