Service Engineer - Southern Zone - (308)
About Zahrawi Group
Zahrawi Group is a leading company in the GCC Healthcare Industry with its presence in UAE, KSA, Qatar, Bahrain, & Oman markets. The company supplies and distributes high-quality products and services to Hospitals, Clinics, Laboratories, & Analytical Industries.
job BriefThe Service Engineer is accountable for providing customer service and technical support by delivering the highest level of end user service performance from Installation and in any critical 24x7 environment.
Policies & Procedures:
- Adhere to all Zahrawi Policies & Procedures as applicable.
- Regular and timely plan preventive maintenance to meet Health Authority/Quality Control policies and regulations.
- Ensure that all preventive maintenance is done for all machines.
- Installation of all the products trained on.
- Arrange pre-installation requirements for free commitment or local supply of Instrument ordered.
- Ensure that the machines are installed properly to avoid any issues with the customer.
- Regular and timely corrective actions for breakdown calls
- Arrange deliveries of spare parts received in stimulating time.
- Sell and promote the service contract for the different product handled.
- Develop a good customer relationship.
- Achieve the target revenue for the whole year.
- Support the Lab Technicians with any application related work that is needed.
- Attend the training when scheduled / required.
- Timely filling of the weekly report
- To support service coordinator in the preparation of the Health Authority/Quality Control documents for new installations
- To update the database of instruments with the service coordinator
- Coordinate with Sales team regarding the technical information and pre installation site visit.
- Any appropriate sales lead / info to be shared with Sales team.
- Weekly Reporting to Line Manager.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Biomedical/ Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering
- Experience: Fresh Graduates / 1-2 years of experience as applicable
- Job Specific Skills: Effective Communication skills & Good English - Time management skills - Problem Solving Skills - Excellent computer skills in Ms. Office – Ability to work under pressure.
- Additional Details: Candidate should be Saudi National and based in Southern Region, KSA. Will cover the Sothern region including Abha, Jazan, Najran, Sharurah, Wadi Aldawasir, Albaha, Bisha, Al Qunfudhah and Should be willing to travel as per business needs.