Application Executive/Specialist – Molecular Biology - (303)
About Zahrawi Group
Zahrawi Group is a leading company in the GCC Healthcare Industry with its presence in UAE, KSA, Qatar, Bahrain, & Oman markets. The company supplies and distributes high-quality products and services to Hospitals, Clinics, Laboratories, & Analytical Industries.
job BriefThe incumbent is accountable to train customers on the products and provide application technical support (Non- Engineering). Participate in the development of Molecular Biology unit strategies for Zahrawi KSA and to support the sales team.
Policies & Procedures:
- Adhere to all Zahrawi Policies & Procedures as applicable.
- Conduct market research to identify new potential customers.
- Analyze market trends to identify new products in the market and understanding their advantages and disadvantages.
- Plan and assist with new product releases and events.
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, benchmarking state-of-the-art practices, and participating in professional societies.
- Conduct scientific discussion with the end users to find out their new requirements, new opportunities.
- Discuss with end users to update and educate them on the new products and possibilities.
- Learn about the weaknesses of our competitors and strength of our product and accordingly update our team.
- Conduct regular visits to all our customers to ensure quality service and inform the team about sales leads.
- Provide technical assistance, troubleshooting, and training to existing & potential users of MBU products.
- Introduce and provide Demo of new products to the end users.
- Technical Data – match and fill the Project Specification sheets and Requirements.
- Prepare and suggest the consumables lists by studying the need of each customer to promote reagents and consumables sales.
- Attend customer calls regarding supply and inform sales team.
- Coordinate conferences and materials.
- Conduct workshops and give application trainings.
- Complete validation process of every product in MBU.
- Assist the customers with the equipment that is being used.
- Run validation tests with the customers to ensure that they fully understand how to use the equipment.
- Solve any issues that they might be facing while using the equipment.
- Support the sales team for handling projects in terms of Specifications and Technical comparison discussion with the end users.
- Coordinate with the sales team to know more about competition and provide argumentation in a scientific way.
- Assist sales teams during technical discussions.
- Prepare training certificates for customer training attendees.
Service Team Coordination:
- Coordinate with Service engineers for the Installation, PMs, and rectifications and plan trainings accordingly.
Communication with principal companies:
- Communicate with principals on technical information.
- Communicate with principals on any queries of the customer which cannot be resolved from our end.
- Keep updated with latest training schedules and training materials.
- Attend all relevant webinars conducted by the principals.
- When a new technical information is received from the principal company; transfer this information internally to all concerned persons especially when there is a new version of software or incompatibility between instruments or any other relevant information.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Laboratory/ Biotechnology or related science.
- Experience: minimum of 1-2 years of experience in Molecular Biology lab.
Experience related to RT-PCR Workflow and Techniques -Electrophoresis & Blotting including imaging - NGS Workflow & Techniques - NGS QC Workflow - DNA/ RNA Extraction - Sanger Sequencing Workflow - Digital PCR Workflow is an added Value
- Job Specific Skills: Excellent Interpersonal Skills & Good English – Good presentation skills
- Additional Details: Candidate should be Saudi National & based in KSA, Riyadh. Has valid KSA driving license. Should be willing to travel as per business needs – covering KSA regions.