Product Executive/Specialist - Hematology & Biochemistry - (297)
About Zahrawi Group
Zahrawi Group is a leading company in the GCC Healthcare Industry with its presence in UAE, KSA, Qatar, Bahrain, & Oman markets. The company supplies and distributes high-quality products and services to Hospitals, Clinics, Laboratories, & Analytical Industries.
job BriefThe incumbent will be accountable to promote products and services to customers, discover and pursue new sales prospects, negotiate contracts, and maintain customer satisfaction with the aim of maximizing profits.
Policies & Procedures:
- Adhere to all Zahrawi Policies & Procedures as applicable.
- Conduct market research to identify new potential customers.
- Analyze market trends to identify new products in the market and understanding their advantages and disadvantages.
- Identify product improvements and new products to evaluate their position in the industry.
- Plan and assist with new product releases and events.
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, benchmarking state-of-the-art practices, and participating in professional societies.
- Establish contact with new customers to inform them of our products and brands, understanding their need and customizing the offer.
- Provide potential customers with support, information, and guidance by performing product demonstrations to them and gathering their feedback.
- Follow up with the new customers after the demo session to negotiate contracts and packages.
- Ensure all details of the contract are compliant with our rules & regulations.
- Coordinate with the Marketing Department for any new materials that need to be done.
- Maintain relationships with existing customers by providing them with support, information, and guidance.
- Recommend new products to existing customers as per their need and providing them with support, information, and guidance to ensure a great relationship with them.
- Provide existing customers with support, information, and guidance by performing product demonstrations to them and gathering their feedback.
- Assist the customers in answering all product-related questions in a professional and timely manner.
- Recommend new service improvements to further build on the relationship.
- Advise helpful new product recommendations and suggestions to customers to increase revenue.
- Negotiate contracts and packages with existing customers.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing Zahrawi standards.
- Contribute to the team effort by achieving the annual target set by the management and assisting the team when needed.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and maintaining accurate records of all products sold.
- Place orders to the concerned purchase coordinator.
- Coordinate with the Finance Department to ensure proper invoicing of the products and following up with them with regards to the collection/payment.
- Follow up with the Procurement & Logistics team with regards to sending them the products and ensuring that it reaches them on time.
- Coordinate with the warehouse for the timely deliveries.
- Conduct training session to customers.
- Assist the customers with the equipment/product that is being used.
- Run validation tests with the customers to ensure that they fully understand how to use the equipment/product.
- Solve any issues that they might be facing while using the equipment/product.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in medical laboratory or related science.
- Experience: Fresh Graduates / 1-2 years of experience as applicable. Preferred experience as lab technician in Hematology & Biochemistry. - Preferred experience in Lab sales.
- Job Specific Skills: Good communication skills & English Language – Good presentation skills & negotiation skills- Good MS Office Skills.
- Additional Details: Candidate should be Saudi National and should be based in Riyadh. Should have a valid KSA driving license and should be willing to travel as per business needs.