Product Executive/Specialist - Respiratory Management Unit - (296)
About Zahrawi Group
Zahrawi Group is a leading company in the GCC Healthcare Industry with its presence in UAE, KSA, Qatar, Bahrain, & Oman markets. The company supplies and distributes high-quality products and services to Hospitals, Clinics, Laboratories, & Analytical Industries.
job BriefThe incumbent will be responsible to promote products and services to customers, discover and pursue new sales prospects, negotiate contracts, and maintain customer satisfaction with the aim of maximizing profits.
Policies & Procedures:
- Adhere to all Zahrawi Policies & Procedures as applicable.
- Conducting market research to identify new potential customers.
- Analyzing market trends to identify new products in the market and understanding their advantages and disadvantages.
- Planning and assisting with new product releases and events.
- Maintaining technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, benchmarking state-of-the-art practices, and participating in professional societies.
- Establishing contact with new customers to inform them of our products, understanding their need and how we can help them.
- Providing potential customers with support, information, and guidance by performing product demonstrations to them and gathering their feedback.
- Following up with the new customers after the demo session to negotiate contracts and packages.
- Ensuring all details of the contract are compliant with our rules & regulations.
- Following up with the Procurement & Logistics team with regards to sending them the products and ensuring that it reaches them on time.
- Coordinating with the Marketing Department for any new materials that need to be done.
- Maintaining relationships with existing customers by providing them with support, information, and guidance.
- Recommending new products to existing customers as per their need and providing them with support, information, and guidance to ensure a great relationship with them.
- Providing existing customers with support, information, and guidance by performing product demonstrations to them and gathering their feedback.
- Assisting the customers in answering all product-related questions in a professional and timely manner.
- Recommending new service improvements to further build on the relationship.
- Advising helpful new product recommendations and suggestions to customers to increase revenue.
- Negotiating contracts and packages with existing customers.
- Maintaining quality service by establishing and enforcing Zahrawi standards.
- Contributing to the team effort by achieving the annual target set by the management and assisting the team when needed.
- Preparing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and maintaining accurate records of all products sold.
- Placing orders to the concerned purchase coordinator.
- Coordinating with the Finance Department to ensure proper invoicing of the products and following up with them with regards to the collection/payment.
- Coordinate with the warehouse for the timely deliveries.
- Conducting training session to customers.
- Assisting the customers with the equipment that is being used.
- Solving any issues that they might be facing while using the equipment.
- Education: Bachelors Degree
- Additional details: Candidates are preferred to be based in UAE
- Experience: 3 - 4 years of experience.
- Job Specific Skills: Require a good knowledge in Medical Equipment, ICU, Respiratory