Technical Support Coordinator - (295)
About Zahrawi Group
Zahrawi Group is a leading company in the GCC Healthcare Industry with its presence in UAE, KSA, Qatar, Bahrain, & Oman markets. The company supplies and distributes high-quality products and services to Hospitals, Clinics, Laboratories, & Analytical Industries.
job BriefThe Technical Software Coordinator is responsible for modifying, enhancing, and integrating new features on Zahrawi’s ERP system. They also support the Zahrawi employees with trainings on the ERP system and assisting them with any questions
- Work closely with our IT, Accounting, Sales and Operations teams to support the daily operations of the business by continually identifying opportunities to better leverage the company’s NetSuite ERP system.
- Enhancing Zahrawi’s ERP system by using different web programming languages, scripting languages and web frameworks.
- Assisting Zahrawi employees with any issues that they may be facing using the ERP system and other work-related software.
Developing, implementing and maintaining and customization of Oracle NetSuite.
- Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications
- Analyzing and testing new programs and products before formal launch.
- Troubleshooting any problems that arise before launching new programs.
- Analyzing information to recommend and plan the installation of new systems or modifications of an existing system.
- Developing, deploying and testing customized fields, forms, scripts, workflows, custom records and user roles
- Supporting business needs for new KPI’s, reports, saved searches and dashboards
- Maintaining, upgrading existing systems and support the full NetSuite eco-system
- Ensuring old and new systems complies with Zahrawi’s policies, procedures and protocols for system standards, customizations, and changes.
- Providing front line support with regards to all aspects of ERP Application and Web Application
- Work with both internal and consulting teams on the implementation
- Responsibilities will be for both front and back end code
- Ability to develop and administrate Workflows, Dashboards and Advance PDF Templates.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Additional details:
- Candidate should be willing to move to Company Visa
- Candidate should be based in the UAE
- Experience: 3 - 4 years of experience
- Job Specific Skills: ERP System, Netsuite, IT, Suite script (1.0 and 2.0),