Team Leader - Spine - (291)
About Zahrawi Group
Zahrawi Group is a leading company in the GCC Healthcare Industry with its presence in UAE, KSA, Qatar, Bahrain, & Oman markets. The company supplies and distributes high-quality products and services to Hospitals, Clinics, Laboratories, & Analytical Industries.
job BriefThe incumbent is accountable to promote products and services to customers, discover and pursue new sales prospects, negotiate contracts, and maintain customer satisfaction with the aim of maximizing profits.
Policies & Procedures:
- Adhere to all Zahrawi Policies & Procedures as applicable.
- Conduct market research to identify new potential customers.
- Analyze market trends to identify new products in the market and understanding their advantages and disadvantages.
- Identify product improvements and new products to evaluate their position in the industry.
- Plan and assist with new product releases and events.
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, benchmarking state-of-the-art practices, and participating in professional societies.
- Ensure that each individual in the team and the Unit as a whole meets the target assigned to them for profitable sales growth.
- Collect weekly reports from team about their target, market sales, and new products in the market.
- Delegate short-term targets for the team members.
- Motivate the team members and making sure that they achieve their targets.
- Send bi- weekly reports to the Division Manager about individual and team performances.
- Prepare and manage the yearly budget and marketing expense in coordination with the Division Manager.
- Forecast Monthly and Quarterly figures in relation to the yearly budget.
- Approve the leave applications, Perdiem and reimbursements for the team.
- Ensure all members of the team adhere to Zahrawi’s standards.
- Handle own sales calls, demos, and technically support the doctor/physician while using our product.
- Follow up with the customers on all Tenders & Quotations submitted.
- Build and maintain good relations with the tops customers in the region and providing them with support, information, and guidance when needed.
- Participate in conferences and demonstrating our product line in marketing events.
- Recommend new service improvements to further build on the relationship.
- Advise helpful new product recommendations and suggestions to customers to increase revenue.
- Meet customer needs as and when required by the customer in a timely manner.
- Establish contact with new customers to inform them of our products, understanding their need and how we can help them.
- Provide potential customers with support, information, and guidance by performing product demonstrations to them and gathering their feedback.
- Follow up with the new customers after the demo session to negotiate contracts and packages.
- Ensure all details of the contract are compliant with our rules & regulations.
Relation with principal companies:
- Communicate with principal companies for any technical support needed.
- Negotiate with principal companies for better pricing to ensure that the customer is satisfied.
- Approach new companies with the guidance of the Division Manager.
- Weekly Reporting to Line Manager.
- Coordinate with the Finance Department to ensure proper invoicing of the products and following up with them with regards to the collection/payment.
- Follow up with the Procurement & Logistics team with regards to sending them the products and ensuring that it reaches them on time.
- Coordinate with the warehouse for the timely deliveries.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience: 5+ years of relevant experience
- Job Specific Skills: Require good knowledge in Spine implants