PRO Assistant & Admin Representative - (271)
About Zahrawi Group
Zahrawi Group is a leading company in the GCC Healthcare Industry with its presence in UAE, KSA, Qatar, Bahrain, & Oman markets. The company supplies and distributes high-quality products and services to Hospitals, Clinics, Laboratories, & Analytical Industries.
job BriefThe incumbent is accountable for renewing the residency visas for existing employees and processing visas for new joiners. They are also responsible for ensuring all company documents, including license registration and Ejari are done efficiently and in
Issuing New Visas:
· Typing “first visit” (job offer, contract, pre-approval)
· Submission of job offer and payment for approval with MOHRE
· Submission of contract with MOHRE
· Scheduling staff’s medical tests and coordinating with internal and external departments to ensure they are done in a timely manner.
· Make sure that the Emirates ID is received.
Renewal of Visas:
· Scheduling staff’s visa and medical tests and coordinating with internal and external departments to ensure they are done in a timely manner.
· Managing the renewals of all Labor Permits as per Trade licenses efficiently and in a timely manner.
· Ensuring all visas, medical and labor permits are up to date and arranging the renewals before the expiry.
· Update the Master File with the new renewal date
· Typing and submitting the cancellation request with MOHRE.
· Creating the Leavers form on Netsuite and follow up with the managers for their approval.
· Follow up for regular updates on all work and migration standards from the government offices and informing the HR Department of any changes in the procedures and rules.
· Collecting and providing periodical updates from the government authorities on all Labor and immigration rules to keep the HR Department aware of the changes in the rules and procedures.
· Following up with the Admin Manager for all new employees’ insurances
· Following up on all cancellations for leavers
- Responding to staff queries on Visa/ Labor/ Passport related matters.
- Assisting in answering all general inquiries concerning labor and immigration matters.
- Updating Master file with all the information for the new employees and for promotions/transfers
- Filing of all documents (hard and soft copy)
- Preparing letters requested by the employees with Elizabeth signature
- Preparing and following up with the employees for all undertaking letters (trainings)
- Preparing reports as requested by the Group Compensation & Benefits Manager.
- Maintaining a database of all passports and residence visas by scanning all documents and directly updating the database when details change.
- Responsible for checking and collecting the mail.
- Timely filing of the HR documents in the filter folder.
- Depositing Cheques in Bank.
- Depositing and collecting Transfers & Guarantee in Bank.
- Submission of Tender, enquiry & Letters to customer.
- Collection of LPO, Tender, Enquiry, & Contract from customers.
- Paying electricity & telephone bills.
- Collection of Cheques from customers if requested by accounts.
- Collecting and submitting reimbursement claims with Insurance company
- Responsible to submit quotations and tenders before its closing date with all the documents attached that are required by the customer.
- Quote and submit quotations online in co-ordination and approval from the sales team.
- Follow up with customer to know progress / status on the quotations and Tenders.