Service Engineer - (203)
About Zahrawi Group
Zahrawi Group is a leading company in the GCC Healthcare Industry with its presence in UAE, KSA, Qatar, Bahrain, & Oman markets. The company supplies and distributes high-quality products and services to Hospitals, Clinics, Laboratories, & Analytical Industries.
job BriefThe incumbent is accountable for providing customer service and technical support by delivering the highest level of End User service performance from Installation and in any critical 24/7 environment.
- Regular and timely plan preventive maintenance to meet Health Authority/Quality Control policies and regulations.
- Ensure that all preventive maintenance is done for all machines
- Installation of all the products trained on.
- Arrange pre-installation requirements for free commitment or local supply of Instrument ordered.
- Ensure that the machines are installed properly to avoid any issues with the customer
- Regular and timely corrective actions for breakdown calls
- Arrange deliveries of spare parts received in stimulating time.
- Selling and promotion of service contract for the different product handled
- Develop a good customer relationship
- Achieving the target revenue for the whole year.
- Supporting the Lab Technicians with any application related work that is needed
- Attendance of the training when scheduled / required.
- Timely filling of the weekly report
- To support service coordinator in the preparation of the Health Authority/Quality Control documents for new installations
- To update the database of instruments.
- Coordinating with Sales team regarding the technical information and pre installation site visit.
- Any appropriate sales lead / info to be shared with Sale team.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Additional details:
- Candidate should be willing to move to Company Visa
- Candidate should be based in Qatar
- Experience: 3 - 4 years of experience
- Job Specific Skills: Servicing, Maintenance, Time Management