Key Account Executive/Specialist (Collections) - (180)
About Zahrawi Group
Zahrawi Group is a leading company in the GCC Healthcare Industry with its presence in UAE, KSA, Qatar, Bahrain, & Oman markets. The company supplies and distributes high-quality products and services to Hospitals, Clinics, Laboratories, & Analytical Industries.
job BriefThe incumbent is accountable for managing all the work related to collection of receivables and coordinating with customers within the framework of company policies & procedures.
- Follow up with the Accounts Receivable team for any overdue invoices.
- Arrange meeting with the customers for collection of any overdue invoices.
- Ensure that correct copies of cheque on every cheque submission, with the receipt voucher and submit it to the Account Receivable team by the end of the working day.
- Understand the cause for a non-collection of an overdue invoice and update the Account Receivables team with the reason.
- Update the Excel sheet with the reason for the delay in collection and ensure to attach the supporting documents when available.
- Resubmit any missing documents to the customer to ensure that the payment is not delayed.
- Provide forecasted and expected monthly collections to the Group Treasury Manager.
- Send the statement of account when requested by the customers through email.
- Reconcile the customer’s statement of account with Zahrawi’s statement of accounts based on the payment received.
- Provide full payment allocation details of each customer to the Account Receivable team within 2 working days to keep track of any open invoices in the system.
- Identify & inform the Group Treasury Manager and the Sr. Accounting Manager of any “at-risk” customers to either block the supply of products until payment is done or to proceed legally.
- Schedule regular meetings with the customers to build a better relationship with them to improve satisfaction levels.
- Handle and assist the customers with any questions or complaints they may have and involve the Sr. Accounting Manager in case of any further issues
- Investigate and solve any discrepancies found in a timely manner.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Additional details:
- Candidate should be willing to move to Company Visa
- Candidate should be based in the UAE
- Experience: 2 - 3 years of experience
- Job Specific Skills: Finance, Accounts Receivable, Collections