Sales Admin Support Coordinator - (160)
About Zahrawi Group
Zahrawi Group is a leading company in the GCC Healthcare Industry with its presence in UAE, KSA, Qatar, Bahrain, & Oman markets. The company supplies and distributes high-quality products and services to Hospitals, Clinics, Laboratories, & Analytical Industries.
job BriefThe incumbent helps the sales representatives improve their productivity by supporting them with any task related administrative duties.
- Support and assist fellow team members / departments, as and when needed to meet company / department goals.
- Prepare sales order checklist.
- Identify problems and address it to the team leader.
- Effectively present information and respond to questions from colleagues.
Generate New Leads:
- Respond to any inquiries regarding the department and task.
Material & Supply Inventory:
- Ensure that there is sufficient inventory of sales materials and supplies and ensure that all sales representatives have an adequate inventory of these materials on-hand.
- Prepare Letters of Warranty, Undertaking, Offer Validity Extension etc.
- Ensure all FOC sales orders must have Sales Supervisor/Division Managers approvals.
- Check that the Bid-bond, Performance -bond etc. are arranged as per the requirements of the customer.
- Maintain database of the quotation/tenders/other documentations file in the company shared drive for easy and quick references.
Tenders and Quotations:
- Responsible to submit quotations and tenders before its closing date with all the documents attached that are required by the customer.
- Quote and submit quotations online in co-ordination and approval from the sales team.
- Follow up with customer to know progress / status on the quotations and Tenders.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Additional details:
- Candidate should be willing to move to Company Visa
- Candidate should be based in the Bahrain
- Experience: 3 - 4 years of experience
- Job Specific Skills: Procurement, Supply Chain, POs, LPOs