Business Development Executive/Specialist - Lab - (159)
About Zahrawi Group
Zahrawi Group is a leading company in the GCC Healthcare Industry with its presence in UAE, KSA, Qatar, Bahrain, & Oman markets. The company supplies and distributes high-quality products and services to Hospitals, Clinics, Laboratories, & Analytical Industries.
job BriefThe incumbent is accountable to promote products and services to customers, discover and pursue new sales prospects, and understand the market structure with the aim of maximizing profits.
- Locate and proposes new business deals by contacting potential partners, discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screen potential business leads by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities.
- Identify, qualify, expand, close business relationships with current and new principles:
- Follow up new business opportunities and set up meetings with the concerned representative.
- Plan and prepare presentations as per the needs of the customer.
- Communicate new product developments to prospective customers.
- Oversee the development of marketing literature.
- Plan and attend industry and client relevant trade shows & conferences.
- Provide the management with any feedback from the market in order to improve Zahrawi’s current process.
- Provide gap analysis for Sales team & Management.
- Lead the communication with principles and follow up with the process for contracts with legal and managements.
- Provide new ideas, solution, finding new principles.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Additional details:
- Candidate should be willing to move to Company Visa
- Candidate are preferred to be based in the UAE
- Experience: 5 - 6 years of experience
- Job Specific Skills: Business Development, Life Sciences, Lab.