Warehouse Assistant - (157)
About Zahrawi Group
Zahrawi Group is a leading company in the GCC Healthcare Industry with its presence in UAE, KSA, Qatar, Bahrain, & Oman markets. The company supplies and distributes high-quality products and services to Hospitals, Clinics, Laboratories, & Analytical Industries.
job BriefThe incumbent is accountable to facilitate the receiving, moving, clearing of materials from the ports. They also manage the imports through the delivery system efficiently and safely to ensure a smooth and effective distribution process.
Policies & Procedures:
- Adhere to all Zahrawi Policies & Procedures as applicable.
- Receive, move, and store incoming products after clearing or local direct purchase.
- Check and inspect all products received and ensure no products are damaged or missing
- Report the status of incoming shipments to the concerned WH Coordinator and inform them of any delays (with the reason for the delay).
- Sort and store the products in their designated areas (racks, shelves or bins) according to the predetermined sequence with FIFO/FEFO method according to the advice of WH Coordinator.
- Prepare the custom kits and labelling as per the requirements of the customer and ensure accuracy.
- Assist in the monthly counting of physical inventory and reporting any discrepancies to the Asst. Distribution Manager.
- Check the expiry of the stock on a regular basis.
- Remove the expired items and dispose of them as per the instructions of the Asst. Distribution Manager.
- Report any damaged or missing items to the Asst. Distribution Manager.
- Prepare the products for delivery along with the Driver & Driver Assistant as per the Delivery Order.
- Check that all products packaged are the correct quantity, type and quality as per the supplier documents and against the internal Quality Inspection Form.
- Assist the Drivers and & Driver Assistant with the loading and offloading of the products ensure that no products are damaged in the move.
- File all supporting documents related to the products that are being received or shipped.
- Accurately update all data into Netsuite and manual recording systems by scanning and uploading the documents.
- Update and handle the DMS project.
- Comply with all instruction from the Asst. Distribution Manager.
- Maintain a clean Warehouse to guarantee a safe environment for Zahrawi employees to work in.
- Education: High School Degree
- Additional details: Candidates must be based in the Qatar and should be able to provide a NOC.
- Experience: 2 - 3 years of experience.