Regulatory Affairs & Warehouse Pharmacist - (152)
About Zahrawi Group
Zahrawi Group is a leading company in the GCC Healthcare Industry with its presence in UAE, KSA, Qatar, Bahrain, & Oman markets. The company supplies and distributes high-quality products and services to Hospitals, Clinics, Laboratories, & Analytical Industries.
job BriefThe incumbent is responsible for all Product Classification/Manufacturing Site Registration and Product Registration and to ensure that all documents required are available and are submitted on time.
Policies & Procedures:
- Adhere to all Zahrawi Policies & Procedures as applicable.
- Ensure that Zahrawi’s products comply with the regulations of the MOH.
- Keep up to date with the latest changes in regulatory legislation and guidelines.
- Liaise and negotiate with regulatory authority to ensure a smooth registration process.
- Provide advice about regulations to customers/suppliers.
- Analyze product complaints and make recommendations to solve the problem and to avoid them in the future.
Product Classification & Registration:
- Ensure that all required documents and actions for Product Classification/Manufacturing Site Registration and Product Registration are available.
- Prepare all required documents to be submitted for Product Classification under MOH.
- Prepare all required documents to be submitted for Manufacturing Site registration under MOH.
- Prepare all the Dossiers to be submitted to MOH for medical, pharmaceuticals and GSL products.
- Prepare and submit samples to MOH for product registration completion.
- Collect all necessary documents from Supplier to submit for Dubai Municipality for Health and Safety registration of products under Montaji.
Warehouse Quality Check:
- Ensure that the Warehouse & Service Room are kept clean and organized.
- Ensure that the temperature control mechanism and hygiene standards are maintained in the Warehouse.
- Ensure a quick and accurate release of shipments from MOH to avoid any delays in transporting the products to the customer.
- Ensure that all stock areas are segregated properly into: Dispatching, Receiving, Returns, Hold and Expired and that no mix-up could happen at any time.
Product Quality Check:
- Ensure that a sample of each batch of products is secured from the WH Assistants and provide the samples along with a progress report and supplier invoice to the Warehouse Operation, QA & RA Manager for MOH release approval.
- Check all shipments leaving the Warehouse are sealed and packed properly and if the vehicle is fit for transporting the products.
- Compile all Quality Inspection Forms prepared by the Sr. Driver & Fleet Coordinator and prepare a monthly report.
- Generate a discrepancy report to the Warehouse Operation, QA & RA Manager for MOH release approval for any late findings (excess, damaged or expired goods) in the shipment.
- Analyze current inventory levels and their location in the Warehouse and correct any discrepancies.
- Prepare a report of expired/near expiry goods (within 3 months) and submit it to the Warehouse Operation, QA & RA Manager.
- Coordinate with the WH Assistants to transfer all expired/near expiry products to the designated area.
- Update on Netsuite the new location of each product once it has been moved.
- Coordinate with the Principal companies along with the Sales team and Sales Coordinators for further action on the expired/near expiry products.
- Supervise the goods disposal process and secure MOH and Municipality approvals for destruction.
- Monitor the importation payment process and update the finance department regularly with payment records.
- Assist the Warehouse Coordinators with relevant documents when requested
- Education: Bachelors Degree in Pharmacy
- Additional details:
- Candidates must be based in Oman
- Candidates must have a valid Pharmacist license
- Experience: Fresh Graduates /1-2 years of experience as applicable.
- Job Specific Skills: Require a good knowledge in Warehouse Management, Pharmacist, Regulatory Affairs