Procurement Coordinator - (147)
About Zahrawi Group
Zahrawi Group is a leading company in the GCC Healthcare Industry with its presence in UAE, KSA, Qatar, Bahrain, & Oman markets. The company supplies and distributes high-quality products and services to Hospitals, Clinics, Laboratories, & Analytical Industries.
job BriefThe incumbent helps the sales representatives improve their productivity by supporting them with quotations and tenders. They also ensure that there is always a supply of inventory available for the sales team and accordingly order additional when needed.
Policies & Procedures:
- Adhere to all Zahrawi Policies & Procedures as applicable.
- Ensuing accuracy of the customers LPO’s and contacting the concerned salesperson to sort out any discrepancies.
- Coordinating all pre purchase order activities from the time the ORF is needed until the PO is issued.
- Ensuring PO are issued immediately for all non-stock items for created sales orders.
- Reporting the current status of all pending/critical PO’s to the concerned Business Unit Manager and Procurement & Logistics Manager.
- Effectively following up on the progress of PO’s with applicable vendors to obtain confirmation of deliveries.
- Preparing Sales Orders in line with the Zahrawi’s checklist.
- Ensuring all FOC sales orders have the Business Unit Manager/Division Manager’s approvals.
- Maintaining a sales log for LWF orders received and updating it on Zahrawi’s ERP system when the LPO is received.
- Helping the Sales team improve their productivity by providing a variety of support services to ensure maximum work efficiency.
- Initiating contact with vendors to check for availability, supply, shipments and all other related activities.
- Responding to vendors about any purchase order changes or cancellations.
- Investigating any discrepancies and other customer satisfaction issues with vendors and assisting the Sales team in finding a solution.
- Preparing and reviewing vendor order confirmations, ensuring accuracy and that all the conditions are met.
- Identifying any problems and addressing them to the team leader.
- Responsible for effectively presenting information and responding to questions from colleagues
- Providing support and assistance to fellow team members/departments, as and when needed to meet company/department goals.
- Responsible for proper and effective business correspondence.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Additional details:
- Candidate should be willing to move to Company Visa
- Candidate should be based in Qatar
- Experience: 3 - 4 years of experience
- Job Specific Skills: Procurement, Supply Chain, POs, LPOs