Driver - (123)
About Zahrawi Group
Zahrawi Group is a leading company in the GCC Healthcare Industry with its presence in UAE, KSA, Qatar, Bahrain, & Oman markets. The company supplies and distributes high-quality products and services to Hospitals, Clinics, Laboratories, & Analytical Industries.
job BriefThe incumbent is accountable to coordinate and participate in the receipt, storage, loading and unloading, and delivery of the medical equipment by cross checking the specifications and quantity of the orders.
Policies & Procedures:
- Adhere to all Zahrawi Policies & Procedures as applicable.
- Receive the products from the ports and deliver it to the Warehouse
- Collect documents and products from the warehouse.
- Deliver the products to the various customers around the UAE as per the Sr. Driver & Fleet Coordinator’s instructions.
- Collect any faulty products from the customers and deliver it back to Warehouse for Servicing.
- Load the medical equipment into the vehicle in a proper manner.
- Submit a daily work report to the Warehouse Operations, RA & QA Manager.
- Attend to any urgent calls from the Warehouse and divert the delivery accordingly.
- Comply with all Warehouse instructions, rules, and regulations.
- Properly check and inspect the items’ quality and quantity against the invoice and delivery note to ensure accuracy.
- Inform the Sr. Driver & Fleet Coordinator of any discrepancies.
- Collect and return all documents with the customer’s signature and company stamp to the Warehouse.
Safety and Traffic Rules:
- Driving safely and obeying the UAE Traffic rules and regulation.
- Utilizing online maps to identify the fastest routes.
- Maintaining an organized travel schedule and ensuring there is ample time to reach your destination.
- Check and maintain the vehicle petrol on a regular basis.
- Monitor the vehicle maintenance, coolant, engine oil, etc and repair when needed.
- Maintain cleanliness of the vehicle as per the Company Vehicle Policy.
- Maintain the vehicles logbook on a daily basis and cross check it with the GPS driver log.
- Ensure timely renewal of company vehicle and personal driving license.
Must have a valid UAE Manual Driving License
Minimum Qualification: High School Degree
Years of Experience: 2 - 3 years
Job Specific Skills:
- Time Management
- Thoroughness of routes
- Physical ability to lift item (loading & unloading)
- Familiarity with GPS devices
- Clean driving record
- Knowledge of local driving & traffic laws
Additional Details: Candidates should be based in the UAE and should be willing to move to Company visa