Accountant - (116)
About Zahrawi Group
Zahrawi Group is a leading company in the GCC Healthcare Industry with its presence in UAE, KSA, Qatar, Bahrain, & Oman markets. The company supplies and distributes high-quality products and services to Hospitals, Clinics, Laboratories, & Analytical Industries.
job BriefThe incumbent is accountable for the day-to-day transactions of Zahrawi, auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and ensuring that all payments are done accurately and in a timely manner.
Policies & Procedures:
- Adhere to all Zahrawi Policies & Procedures as applicable.
- Open customer & supplier accounts in Zahrawi’s ERP system as per the opening request form, including the necessary documents from the customer & supplier (supplier contract, trade license, etc.).
- Responsible to keep separate filing for all supporting document of supplier account.
- Post supplier bill on Zahrawi’s ERP system as per the Purchase Order.
- Post Journal Vouchers for non-inventory invoices such as freight, service charge, etc.
- Post Journal Vouchers for Debit/Credit note and supplier advance.
- Post Journal Vouchers required for matching supplier invoices used in clearing and posting allocation of supplier payments, ensuring all supporting documents are attached.
- Post all type of Journal Vouchers related to Payroll (Basic, HRA, TRA, Airfare, Leave salary provision, EOSB provision etc.)
Process & Verification:
- Reconcile & clean up all supplier, advance, other receivable & other payable account.
- Coordinate and prepare debit/credit note to be sent to the supplier (related to inventory & non inventory) along with the Sr. Accounting Manager.
- Coordinate and prepare all letters & issue emails to supplier for any type of dispute matter along with the Sr. Accounting Manager.
- Submit payment requests to the Treasury Accountant with supporting documents (Zahrawi’s & supplier’s statement with proper breakdown of payments) to ensure that the payment is processed correctly.
- Assist in taking inventory on a yearly & perpetual monthly basis as per Zahrawi’s stock take process.
- Verify the accuracy of payroll posting with the HR records.
Reporting & Analysis:
- Complete the month end posting before the closing calendar date.
- Prepare monthly Advance supplier schedule.
- Prepare report of credit limit usage on a weekly basis.
- Prepare monthly AP aging report.
- Prepare monthly future payment report.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or any related field
- Additional details: Candidates must be based in the Oman.
- Experience: 2 - 3 years of experience
- Job Specific Skills: Accounting, Transaction Posting, Invoicing.